Characteristics- In the first place, it stands out his high productivity that arrives in highly technified farms to surpass the 50 quintals per hectare.
ECUADORIAN “HEIRLOOM & FINE FLAVOUR” COCOA (“Fino y de Aroma”)
The richness and abundance of natural resources that characterize the cocoa production areas in Ecuador have allowed this product, over several centuries and in the hands of 100,000 small farmers, to develop unique attributes of flavor and aroma. Ecuadorian cocoa is differentiated by having a variety of flavors, excelling those that evoke plums, raisins, blackberries, citrus, nuts, caramel, honey, malt, cane, almonds, peanuts, jasmine and violet flowers.
- It contains theobromine that stimulates the generation of endorphins which are the hormones of euphoria and joy.
- Improves the health of blood vessels and blood circulation.
- Contains serotonin for the best performance of the brain.
- Reduces depression and improves the character of the people who consume it.
- Contains positive fats for the body.
- Help with concentration.
- Dark chocolates are known as products that lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure, and generators of a number of antioxidants.
We have chocolates with natural flavor and also different types of varieties to delight the palate.
- Organic cocoa powder.
- Conventional cocoa powder
- Cocoa Nibs